Saturday, July 23, 2011

Takashimaya Shinjuku's Depachika Desserts ♥

Depachikas have sooo many things, it's impossible to try everything! So, taking pictures is a great way to remember the place and plan your next meal/snack mwahahahaha! This time, a couple of shots from Shinjuku Takashimaya's depachika, obviously the sweets section~


Gorgeous senbei (rice crackers) from Matsuzaki Senvei with lovely patterns on the tops.
Wouldn't bear to be able to eat them, they're just too pretty!



Assortment of jellies! Colorful and they look delectable!



More jellies~



Noriette



Pâtisserie La Vie Douce
The tag for the chocolate thing wasn't captured in the picture, sorry! Don't know what it is. Beside them, in front is Montblanc, behind is Fraisier. 2 of my 3 favorite cakes! Though the "fraisier" looks more like strawberry shortcake to me! The triangular one is Banana Tart.



Pâtisserie Tadashi Yanagi
Montblanc and Jupiter.
It was quite late, so everything else was gone/sold!



Didn't catch the name, but it's wagashi (Japanese sweets)



Kingyo
The name means goldfish, but no there's not goldfish in it alright!



Yaraku



Königs-Krone
I bought their cup tiramisu and cup montblanc from the Ikebukuro Seibu depachika, they're really good! They taste better if you keep them really cold~



Demel


Premier Saint-Germain
Boulangerie/bakery/they sell bread.


I didn't take that many pictures as I wasn't really looking, just passing by^^ And it was past 8pm so a lot of the food (side dishes/meat) was gone, leaving almost empty shelves (´Д` )

This was a scheduled post, currently I'm somewhere on the way to Nagoya! Right after I reach I'll be taking a long bus ride up to Kanazawa (: In the days to come I'll be updating either here and/or on the Japan National Tourism Organization's Facebook page~

3 comments:

  1. Those looks so yummy (o^.^o) Specially the montblanc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are some really really nice pastries! I remember when I went to tokyo and bought pastries back to my hotel room, they had some awesome packaging! They even put an ice pack into the box so it would stay super fresh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kiki ♥
    I looove montblanc, it's one of my 3 favorite patisseries^^ It seems to be quite a popular choice in Japan, almost all cake stores had montblanc!

    @suki pooki ♥
    Yeah! Whenever I bought any cakes of pastries the staff would ask when I intend to consume them, and they'd give packs of ice, package everything so nicely that I can't bear to rip it apart to eat it^^

    ♥ Karisa

    ReplyDelete